Skilled 3D character animator seeking a position to utilize my creativity, knowledge, and experience. Strong understanding of animation principles. Solid knowledge of acting and keen eye for composition and layout. Exceptional understanding of anatomy and ability to communicate ideas and concepts though through sketches and reference. Experience leading animators with the goal to achieve production needs, increase speed and produce the best quality animation possible.
- Insomniac Games Animator - Burbank, CA | 2014 - Current
- Created and assembled cinematics from script to completion. Set up scenes in layout and got them ready for other animators to animate or animated some myself. Also did various in-game animations
- Sunset Overdrive
- Sunset Overdrive DLC: The Mystery of the Mooil Rig
- Sony Computer Entertainment Lead Animator - San Diego, CA | 2010 - Current
- Provided cinematic and gameplay animation for a variety of AAA Sony titles using hand key animation and motion capture.
- The Order: 1886 (Lead Animator)
- The Last of Us: Left Behind (Lead Animator)
- Killzone 4: Shadowfall
- Knack - PS4
- The Last of Us
- Playstation Allstars: Battle Royale(Lead Animator)
- Sly Cooper 4: Theives in Time
- Unfinished Swan
- Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
- Resistance: Burning Skies
- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
- Infamous 2
- Crazy Pixel Productions Freelance Animator - Irvine, CA | 2009 - 2009
- Animated characters on various cinematic and in-game projects
for different clients.
- Obsidian Entertainment Animator - Irvine, CA | 2008 - 2009
- Aliens Crucible - RPG(Cancelled)
- Alpha Protocol
- Lockheed Martin Internship - Moorestown, NJ | 2006 - 2006
- Worked in a team enviroment to produce detailed hard surface models of naval equipment.
- AnimationMentor.com The Online Animation School | 2007 - 2008
- Advanced Studies in Character Animation
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia 2004 - 2007
- B.S. Media Arts & Animation
- Grand Prize Winner - 2007 National HP / Saytek Animation Competition
- 'Trick or Treat Ninja' short film presented at Siggraph 2007 Art Institutes Booth
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia
- 'Best of Quarter' Summer 2006 - Character Animation
- Deans List - Summer 2004 to Spring 2007
Software Proficiency: Autodesk Maya, 3D Studio Max, XSI, Motionbuilder, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Unreal Editor, Mel Script.